This post will be my final post on my Vancouver 2010 blog.
I will start off with my feelings about blogging. I do not really like blogging that much because I did not know what to talk about half the time.My favorite post was the post when I wrote about the 2010 Olympic mascots because I love the mascots, especially MukMuk
.I would not like to continue blogging anymore because i didn't really enjoy it that much.I would rather tell them in person. I improved in adding more detail and in have more interesting words than I had before.
GoodBye!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grace,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you stuck with blogging, even though it wasn't your favourite project. I am happy to read that you saw yourself improve as a writer. Maybe choosing a different topic next time would help improve how you felt about blogs. Well done.